Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hopeful thinking.

Lately I've been feeling so distant from God, I guess just the feeling of being an 18 year old is overwhelming, so many opportunites so many things I "want" to do, but I know I dont want to do anything I'll regret or do anything that will disappointment my heavenly father. Im praying for some guidance and direction because everyone I've seemed to ask here doesnt really give me anything I want to hear. Most importantly my boyfriends opinion matters to me but its just so hard to listen to anyone nowdays no matter how much I love them. I pray God will speak to not only my mind but also to my heart so I can feel secure, peaceful, knowing everything is going to fall into place according to his will.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you. This walk is a hard one, especially when the world is always trying to get us to listen to them instead of listening to our Heavenly Father. Hang in there! At least you are still seeking the Lord and trusting in Him!

    ReplyDelete