Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's just the beginning.

Im starting this blog just because I want to. Rather anyone reads it or not its up to you, if not I will be okay. I've recently become closer to God than I've thought I could ever imagine. This is merely for the purpose of me hoping to reach out to anyone who would like to know more about God or share there stories as well. I know as a child and in my younger years I wasnt exactly the greatest child, as some of you already know. But none of that matters to me anymore, because its not where you start its where you finish. I want to finish my life knowing I tried to the best of my ability to live a righteous life and had my Heavenly Father beside me the whole time. I pray on a daily basis, more than once sometimes and I try to better my life through him as much as possible, everyday. Anywho Im not here to judge anyone or explain how perfect I am, because I'm not, I do, do thing I know I shouldnt but were all human, were created this way for a purpose. As kids, were were taught right from wrong, God teaches us right from wrong, but also gives a chance to ask for forgiveness through his mercy and love that he shows us. None of us will ever be perfect but we can practice living a righteous way knowing he is always there, wiling to forgive.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice...Make God keep his hand on your life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! There is nothing better than sharing your love for our Father!! It is nice to 'meet' a new sister in Christ!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    Here's another great site for you, it's not just for wives, they are some wonderful women and have helped me in my walk so much!
    The Imperfect Wives

    ReplyDelete